Planning, Design and Construction
Our Company studies the requirements of the project and our partners’ potential. Based on the gathered information we analyse, plan and then construct the solution to be technologically, operationally and commercially optimal.
• Surface Water Intake Works (SWIW)
• Water Treatment Plants (WTP)
• Water towers
• Industrial and communal water distribution networks (establishment, upgrading or downsizing)
• Shaft wells, horizontal wells drilled wells, monitoring wells
• Sewage Facilities
• Sewage Treatment Plants (industrial and communal)
- Mobile Water Purification Systems
- • 20/40 feet ship ing container, or multiple palette size according to partner preference and requirement
Operations and Maintenance Services
Through years of operational experience, we are in the know how of general and technical knowledge required to operate off grid facilities or waterworks. Saora Industries uses the most advanced technologies,integrated and further developed by our experienced and highly trained engineers.
• Efficiency enhancing
• Reducing technological or business water loss
• Various pipe cleaning technologies
• Operation and Maintenance of sewage systems
• Water quality control
• Energy efficient operations
Business Consulting Services
Saora Industries has gone through a significant transformation over the last few years – from a start-up we became a regional company with international references. We are ready to share the wide range of experience gained during this process with our potential partners facing similar challenges.
• Off Grid Water utility evaluation
• Development of water pricing strategy
• Development of efficient customer service systems
• Project management
• Development of corporate strategies
Our Company has introduced, developed and integrated a number of leading technologies during its day-to-day waterwork operation.
• Loss management (reduction of non-revenue water, leakage detection, water loss analysis)
• Implementation of automated and uniform business management and decision support systems (SCADA)
• Workforce management
• Reading, remote reading and billing systems
• Energy efficiency improvement
• Flood and disaster management